Employment Opportunities Retail Locations
Social Media Coordinator -Orange,CA
As a Social Media Coordinator you will administer our social media accounts and will be responsible for creating posts, organically grow the account and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.:
- Social media (Instagram, IGTV, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube) and all the content creation including writing, imagery, photography, video creation and editing. Create daily posts for all social media
- Maintain content calendar, develop and implement optimal posting schedule
- Monitor comments and inquiries from followers
- Implement giveaways
- Coordinate with influencers and brands for special campaigns
- Help maintain influencer database by keeping it current and following up on posting status
- Work with our PR firm to support influencer relationships & content creation
- Stay current with changes on all platforms ensuring maximum reach and effectiveness
- A minimum of 1-3 years of documented social media experience working at a marketing/PR/social media agency or in-house social media team
- Must have excellent writing skills and proof reading skills
- Ability to manage multiple accounts
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media best practices
- A high degree of visual intelligence (e.g., knowing the right photo can get a post shared a hundred times rather than ten)
- Understanding of web traffic metrics
- Video production and editing capabilities are a plus
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to engage audiences
- Passion for social media, graphic design, photography & digital marketing
- Knowledge In the Makeup industry
Must send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In House only (Orange,CA) no remote.
Hours and Pay depending on experience
Beauty Advisor - Las Vegas,NV Retail Store
The Makeup Shack, Inc is looking to fill a Part-Time beauty advisor position for our Las Vegas,NV retail store.
At The Makeup Shack Inc. our Beauty Advisors provide friendly and knowledgeable service to all clients
- Greet all clients who enter the store with enthusiasm.
- Provide courteous, knowledgeable service to clients.
- Determine client’s needs and suggest products to meet their needs.
- Communicate product knowledge to clients as appropriate.
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- Completion from a makeup or beauty program is a plus.
- Already familiar with The Makeup Shack Products is a plus.
- Relevant experience with makeup brushes and cosmetics.
- Must know about makeup brushes and application in depth.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about cosmetic trends.
- Ability to communicate with clients and store employees in a clear manner.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be consistent and reliable in attendance.
- Must be able to stand and walk around 8 hours or more a day.
- Must be able to work 12 to 16 hours per week.
- Must be able to work flexible days/nights/hours, weekends and holiday.
- Requires bending and stretching to stock shelves and drawers.
- Must be able to carry up to 25 lbs.
- Excellent employee discount on TMS products.
- Exceptional opportunities for growth for the right candidate.
MUST ATTACH A RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED
Subject : Beauty Advisor Position