After a full day of being the badass babe that you are, you may be tired. And guess what, so is your skin! Long days of full makeup coverage can be draining on your skin. But not to worry, a few spritzes of Skindinavia’s Post-Makeup Recovery spray will have you feelin’ like a newborn all over again.
There are so many reasons why you should be ending your night with our post-makeup recovery spray, especially in the upcoming dry winter months!
1. END THE WAR ON CLOGGED PORES
We obviously freakin’ looove makeup but unfortunately, it can clog pores and strip skin of key minerals. Our Post-Makeup Recovery Spray is formulated to revitalize your skin and is clinically-proven to help prevent breakouts and open clogged pores.
Not only does this bridge between makeup and skincare fight breakouts, it also boosts skin with age-defying nutrients for an immediate glow with long-term skin benefits.
2. OUR POST-MAKEUP RECOVERY SPRAY PROVIDES ALLLLL THE NUTRIENTS
Skindinavia’s Post-Makeup Recovery Spray has a highly effective formula that quickly delivers a boost of key nutrients including powerhouse mineral zinc, magnesium and willow bark. Our hero ingredient, Zinc, is a good enough reason on it’s own to use our spray. Research shows that Zinc has countless benefits for the skin like:
- Zinc is basically like a 24-hour, on-call skin mechanic. It helps repair damaged tissues and heals wounds
- Protects skin’s lipids and fibroblasts (the cells that make collagen) and reduces oil production, preventing clogged pores
- Supplementing skin with zinc can reduce breakouts by 50%
- Taking Zinc topically can potentially prevent and alleviate the inflammation and scarring associated with acne
3. IT’S QUICK, EASY, AND REFRESHING
We get it, you may be thinking “there’s nooo way I’m adding yet another step to my night time regime. However, our Post Makeup Recovery Spray comes in a easy spray bottle. just takes a couple quick spritzes after you cleanse your face and boom you are feeling fresh and rejuvenated after a long day…you don’t even have to rinse it off, you just let it soak into your skin!
Mist our post recovery spray on your face within five minutes of removing your makeup while pores are most receptive to nutrients.
So, if you are looking for an easy and effective way to fight dry, cracked, dull, acne covered skin this winter, we’ve gotcha covered!